Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gears 3 players

Options
  • 18-09-2011 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

hey. want to add a few buddies for gettin achievements on gow3. if u'll be playin a bit, feel free to add me

gt: soadtoolfan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I hope to get it Tuesday so people add me too if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

unklerosco be thy gamertag

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

PD L 12

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

you can see my gt below;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

gregGH91, will hopefully have it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

The Batman IRL

Will probably do the campaign 1st then jump online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

PARTYFANTS

will be playing tonight hopefully......

/waits postman!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just ordered my GOW3 Limited Edition Console. Will be collecting it tomorrow along with the game of course. Will be playing online a lot, look out for me !!

GT: Primitoid

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭iceferg

GT iceferg

will be playing through the campaign first, will give co op a go tommorrow evening .

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

My gamertag is Hairyaped

Just bought the game, will play in an hour or 2,will be lookin for people to do multiplayer modes, horde and the king of hill and everything
    else as well as lookin for people to play co op campaign with over the next few weeks

add me guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

Gtag: Kamroks
    getting stuck into Campaign at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just accepted your request there Hairyaped. Will be getting back on shortly to play some Team Deathmatch. Anyone up for a few games just join/invite me.

GT: Primitoid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

GT: BulletsForWar

add me if you want. I'm making mince meat of most players online ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Defo looking for a consistent group of the same gamers. Much mire fun to see people progress as you play with them, instead of randoms on public all the time.

gt: BLASTEDGLUTE

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Gamertag: Naughtix

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

GT: ImAwesome1987

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 IVIada

Getting it Friday, cannot wait! Was going to get it yetserday but if I did probably wouldn't of came into work today!

GT: II Oldboy II

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Charred

GT is ShotgunGardener, got the epic edition, mostly play horde but i dont really mind, check out the Gaming Nights thread or the gaming nights spreadsheet, justwinginit has organised a horde match at half eight tonight and we need another 2-3 players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Used to play gears 2 with a few of the lads on the site so anyone fancy a few games add me and should be up for a few games once get back into the swing of it.Forgot how much tougher the multiplayer is compared to cod and bc.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Spud5467

Meatwad wrote: »
    Used to play gears 2 with a few of the lads on the site so anyone fancy a few games add me and should be up for a few games once get back into the swing of it.Forgot how much tougher the multiplayer is compared to cod and bc.

gamertags spud6754

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 _mark_08_

fluffy sheep 88

anyone out there want a clan match?

PS: shotguns in the game are a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

GT: Quetzal84

Playing mostly versus multi atm. Up for some Horde/Beast though

_mark_08_ wrote: »
    fluffy sheep 88

anyone out there want a clan match?

PS: shotguns in the game are a joke!

shotguns are a joke in gears 2 and 3, way too overpowered
    its not like its hard to roll into someones mele range and nail them

so annoying wen a scrub takes u out with a shotgun one hit

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

GT: ADarkKnight88

First gears game i've played online, gettin more downs than kills :)

Shotguns are spot on if you ask me. The sawn off is perfect defense against gnasher pro's, and the gnasher is still as rffective as ever. If you get owned, you were to close, too słów and have no aim. ;)

But honestly this gamę is beast. Wingman is insane fun and perfect for playing tactical! Get some!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 _mark_08_

Ah don't get me wrong the game is one of the best out there, and i have not stopped playing it, but i just think that de shotguns are over powered

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Kevtherev

Gamertag R1GG5

I'd say we'll all adapt and we'll start to play a lot differently than we are now, we won't feel the burn of that sawn off so badly.

Biggest tip for gears 3. Breach with smoke grens. Their actually highly effective in this gears and will give you a second to get in and gnash your enemies face

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Starting to get the hang of wall bouncing and where the hipfire gnasher's sweetspot is. At first i was hipfiring and aiming with the centre of the screen, but the hipfire spread is just slightly above your characters gun. Used the sawnoff once at the start of the game and didnt like it, may try it out now that im getting competent at the game.

The Lancer has a hidden feature that alot of people may not know (I didnt up until yesterday) That when your shooting someone it actually snares them. Lowering their run speed and roll distance. Hammerburst and Retro do not do this. So many times have i been shooting at someone with the HB and he managed to get away to cover. Not with the Lancer though.

GG in Horde mode last night with some other boardies: HairyApe and uh, ShotgunGardener i think, and 2 other lads. They really stepped up Horde this game with fortifications and enemy variety.

• Advertisement

Good crack last night for sure, we need to complete it next time.. im loving this horde mode,gears 2 was good but this is definately on another level,baricades are a really good element

One of my favourites parts from the game we had was when were all hiding in that bathroom breaking our bolox laughing at the boss,couldnt stop laughing.need more of this

Advertisement