Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gears 3 players

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

aup lads! I'm lookin for horde players to join sick of randomers quitting after few rounds.
    gamertag: Naughtix

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Notorioux wrote: »
    aup lads! I'm lookin for horde players to join sick of randomers quitting after few rounds.
    gamertag: Naughtix

have post on the gaming nights thread, if your interested in a horde session, start to finish, on friday at 11:30ish then add me up. If that time doesnt suit people then we can pick another time slot, just want to get a solid team together to be in it for the long haul!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Just got the game today. I'd be up for some horde carnage any time.

GT - treble11

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Any1 on for a game now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I'm always up for a game, kinda want to go the whole way in Horde mode though!

Gamertag is Benzino07

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

must try and organize a night for horde.Getting pissed off with randomers dropping out half way through and then the host quitting.

Meatwad wrote: »
    must try and organize a night for horde.Getting pissed off with randomers dropping out half way through and then the host quitting.

Yeah same here, I'm up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

ive cleared horde twice now, ive also done it up to levels 30 - 45 mayb 8 other times before people quit

gettin kind of bored of it now

im gonna look into doin it on harcore mode,hopefully some of you guys would be up for that.let me know and we can clear 3 - 4 hours from our schedule some day over the next couple of weeks and we can try it out.should be a good laugh

need 4 more people!!! me gamertag is hairyaped

Benzino wrote: »
    Yeah same here, I'm up for it!
    Have ya added , all we need is about another 2 or 3 people and we should be set. Let us know what night would suit yourself and what time and we try and get something going.:)

Have ya added , all we need is about another 2 or 3 people and we should be set. Let us know what night would suit yourself and what time and we try and get something going.:)

Awesome, I'm free from 7:30~8ish and onwards every night this week bar Friday and Saturday.

Should be able to come on earlier in the night if that suits yourself better

• Advertisement

Benzino wrote: »
    Awesome, I'm free from 7:30~8ish and onwards every night this week bar Friday and Saturday.

Should be able to come on earlier in the night if that suits yourself better

Sounds good to me. If any one else is interested maybe we could try get a private game of horde going on either weds or thurs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'd be up for playing horde with people?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

i might be up for it if im around,hopefully everyone has mics,makes it more fun

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Will be around this evening if anyone is up for it?

Gamertag: Ferghal

haven't played Hordes yet but will give it a bash

Sounds good to me. If any one else is interested maybe we could try get a private game of horde going on either weds or thurs?

Cool, should be a good laugh!
    cloud493 wrote: »
    I'd be up for playing horde with people?

When are your around? You free Wed or Thur?
    CyberJuice wrote: »
    i might be up for it if im around,hopefully everyone has mics,makes it more fun

Yup, I have a mic, I think it's really important for horde as you need to plan out where to build your base, and who builds what etc.
    Battleflag wrote: »
    Will be around this evening if anyone is up for it?

Gamertag: Ferghal

haven't played Hordes yet but will give it a bash

Cool, I'm around tonight, I'll add ya in a bit, mine is Benzino07

Def up for it tomorrow night.I have only the 3mb connection(living in the sticks) so if any one else has better maybe they can host.Will ad anyone thats interested or throw an invite to me and we see how we do.

Cool, so we'll try and get a game tonight. If anybody else is interested, leave a post letting us know your gamertag.

Hopefully we can get a group together, maybe try and do it once a week or whatever. I've read you get an onyx medal for completing Beast in insane (really really difficult I'm told), so I would be interested in attempting that at some point too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eskoflip

I play a bit with a couple of friends too, add me if you're over 18: Eskoflip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Im interested in mopping up the chapters in 4 player co-op for the achievement, we could blast through them on casual arcade.

GT: Calex dEUS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

calex71 wrote: »
    Im interested in mopping up the chapters in 4 player co-op for the achievement, we could blast through them on casual arcade.

GT: Calex dEUS

When you planning on doing this?
    I still gotta finish the game, only about 2hrs left, so should be finished tonight or tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

I'm on now if anyone is up for a game, haven't gotten past wave 20 on horde as people keep leaving the games but really enjoying it! Have yet to play the actual multiplayer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Im up for Horde or Beast most times, thought the later was a bit lacking at first but its growing on me.

GT is Danteire

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

hey guys id be up for playing if thats ok. would like a few games of hoarde with ye guys. picked up the epic edition today, its a class package. havent played the game yet put hopefully will get on tonight.
    gt is whizzmoyno
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

Looking for some Irish players to do some Insane Beast (without failing waves) and Horde.

Add me - SlittyKarma

Thanks guys!

So who is up for a game of Horde or Beast (insane) now or within the next hour?

ill try get on in an hour benzino, not sure about insane mode though, only got the game today and havent played it yet!

da gamer wrote: »
    ill try get on in an hour benzino, not sure about insane mode though, only got the game today and havent played it yet!

Haha fair enough, I don't mind either way tbh :)

send me a request and ill message you when im online

da gamer wrote: »
    send me a request and ill message you when im online

cool, invite sent!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

gamertag frankie gibson

Advertisement