Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gears 3 players

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

im on gears now and again:

GT: korvanica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

GT - cloud493

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I'd pretty much giving up on gaming online until this was released. Gamertag in signature. I am up for Horde and the campaign. I normally play late at night though. I might be online tomorrow after 11?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Korvanica wrote: »
    im on gears now and again:

GT: korvanica

Your friends list is full

• Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm really getting into Beast mode right now.

GT - Rob Velocity

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'm on for a few games now if anyone's about

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭Jofspring

GT-Jofspring

First time playing Gears online, have played the other two but only on campagin mode. Was flying it in casual but getting my ass kicked since I was forced to step up ha. Only level 15 at the moment so will have to put in some more online game time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Trying to get a few games of private wingman up and running this weekend. If you are interested and not one of those sawn-off scrubs, send me a friend request just saying its for gears.
    Its for the fun and will try to balance teams out over a few games.
    GT: CORaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Looking to play with some easygoing, likeminded types. Enjoy walks on the beach, etc.

I had some good games of GoW2 last year with The Batman IRL and Corcaigh07, fairly chatty, not overly serious (i.e. no whining) and was a bit more akin to a bunch of mates playing in the same room, which I think is what most people want. No COD-youtube-stereotypes.

Gamertag: P1992

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

CORaven wrote: »
    Trying to get a few games of private wingman up and running this weekend. If you are interested and not one of those sawn-off scrubs, send me a friend request just saying its for gears.

GT: CORaven.

Hmmmm, that rules me out so, I have had to resort to using the Sawn Off in an attempt to defend myself from the rolling gnasher weilding Gears Pro.
    DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Looking to play with some easygoing, likeminded types. Enjoy walks on the beach, etc.

I had some good games of GoW2 last year with The Batman IRL and Corcaigh07, fairly chatty, not overly serious (i.e. no whining) and was a bit more akin to a bunch of mates playing in the same room, which I think is what most people want. No COD-youtube-stereotypes.

Gamertag: P1992

Still online playing, have had some great Horde Games & Coop games with some Boardsies, I just jump in when ever I see them online, bit of craic, nothing too serious, just like GOW2.

I'm really getting into Beast mode right now.

GT - Rob Velocity

Loving Beast Mode too, I think you are on my Friends list already, name is very familiar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Right lads, going to try and get a game of horde together for tomorrow night at around 9 if that suites people.Just reply to the thread or add me if yer around or up for tomorrow at 9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mr Freeze wrote: »

Loving Beast Mode too, I think you are on my Friends list already, name is very familiar.

Hells yes to beating it on insane tonight!!!!! The 4 tickers on one cog was priceless :D

calex71 wrote: »
    Hells yes to beating it on insane tonight!!!!! The 4 tickers on one cog was priceless :D

I was the fifth one, just coming in the door, late to the party!

I was the fifth one, just coming in the door, late to the party!

And then there was the chuckles when you killed the lambent zerker on wave 50 and 3 of us got wiped out by the 'splosion :D

That's twice now i've done that for ye ;)

Who were the other players anyways, are they Boardsies too?

That's twice now i've done that for to ye ;)

Who were the other players anyways, are they Boardsies too?

Fixed that for you :p

Friends of AceCard I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kieran_1991

GT: KieranIRL
    I added a good few from the first few pages. Im looking to clear the game on 4 player co-op on insane, I already have one of my friends that will do it at anytime just need 2 players more and thatb have mics. If anyones up for it send me a message.

Im looking for other people to play online with as well and will help other with horde and beast mode ive a few good mutators that will make it very easy to do horde if anyone wants a hand jkust let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Kingpin187

Im up for a good Horde session, instead of wasting a good hour on it with randoms only for them to start quitting

GT: Dekalz UK

Right lads must add a few of ye and send invites out tonight,would be up for some insane beast mode too if people are more interested in that.

@ calex, could you add me tried sending a friend request ut can't get your gt on xboxlive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

hey guys, I'll be online later tonight, would be interested in getting a good team for Horde together. Been checking my list the last few nights and have seen a good few of ye playing Horde but not together so maybe we can try band together and take them dirty locusts down. I keep getting paired with idiots in the match making who die and quit causing problems in the later stages

• Advertisement

djkeogh wrote: »
    hey guys, I'll be online later tonight, would be interested in getting a good team for Horde together. Been checking my list the last few nights and have seen a good few of ye playing Horde but not together so maybe we can try band together and take them dirty locusts down. I keep getting paired with idiots in the match making who die and quit causing problems in the later stages

Yeah definitely, was actually gonna message ya last night but you were around stage 20 so said i'd leave ya off. Will do tonight though or if ya come on and i'm on just send a msg and even if i'm in the middle of versus or something I'll back out.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

anyone playing horde tonight around 10pm? add me gt=whizzmoyno
    has anyone thought of setting up a boards clan for gow similar to the battlefield clan already here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I'll be back on later for some more Insane Arcade campaign.
    Just Join the party if your interested.

GT:Kiddums

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Yea man if you see me on the same goes. Unless i'm wave 30 or above I'm generally happy to restart. I play regular enough with 1 or 2 mates but we're well shy of the 5 needed for a consistent Horde game.

kiddums wrote: »

How far are you on it? Im looking to do it with 4 players i have one already just need 2 more.

kiddums wrote: »

How far are you on it? Im looking to do it with 4 players i have one already just need 2 more.

I'd be on for some arcade insane mode, I am up to Act 3, Chapter 2 at the moment, will be on after 8 this evening for a few hours.

I do set up a Public game and randomers jump in, die and quit, they are not much help.

I'd be on for some arcade insane mode, I am up to Act 3, Chapter 2 at the moment, will be on after 8 this evening for a few hours.

I do set up a Public game and randomers jump in, die and quit, they are not much help.

Ya I know what you mean... Ya I should be on tonight around then to do it as well... Im just past you on the campaign but ill go back to that chapter with you and do it from there... Its very easy to do with 4 players so we should get through it in no time.

Whats your gamertag and I'll add you when I get on it later?

Whats your gamertag and I'll add you when I get on it later?

Cool, was playing Ranked with ya yesterday, Its me, The Batman IRL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

GT: Podgemonster86

Total amatuer at this crack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

is anyone up for some horde in the next 20 minutes?

Advertisement