Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gears 3 players

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭Jofspring

If you quit in the middle of a match does it go down as a loss? Was playing tonight and a guy /girl level 70 was kicking everyone's ass, then we got to gridlock, again here he/she basically won them the first round but I noticed what he/she did every time. Once I coped this he/she was getting taken down left right and centre and we won the next round then in the final round he/she tried the same thing again and was again being killed all the time only for when we won at the end of the game he/she left the game before we won the 3rd round. It was very annoying as we where getting one over on him/her and it seemed like he just left in a huff because of it. Is this a regular thing for the higher levelled people to pull out of the game when it isn't going their way?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kieran_1991

Jofspring wrote: »
    If you quit in the middle of a match does it go down as a loss? Was playing tonight and a guy /girl level 70 was kicking everyone's ass, then we got to gridlock, again here he/she basically won them the first round but I noticed what he/she did every time. Once I coped this he/she was getting taken down left right and centre and we won the next round then in the final round he/she tried the same thing again and was again being killed all the time only for when we won at the end of the game he/she left the game before we won the 3rd round. It was very annoying as we where getting one over on him/her and it seemed like he just left in a huff because of it. Is this a regular thing for the higher levelled people to pull out of the game when it isn't going their way?

Ya I know a couple of people that do that, its gets very annoying. No i dont think its a regular thing for higher ranks to do to be honest. Im a high rank and I never quit a game if we're loosing except if the other team is all using sawed-offs or rertros and driving me mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Well not just higher ranked people but people in general that want to keep their stats good. It was annoying but I still got some satisfaction from kicking their ass ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

It depends. In quick games I do no think it counts as a loss, so a lot of rage quiters play there.
    In ranked however... it counts as a loss, adds to your "ranked disconnects" stat, all kills you gained in the match are reduced to zero and all your deaths are recorded as suicides. All along with an exp penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

looking to play some horde/beast mode and some mp...

GT: PD L 12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Anybody up for a game of horde?

Advertisement