Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubber Stamps in Galway

Options
  • 18-09-2011 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Any know of a good place in town where I can order a quality rubber stamp for my business (for a company seal).

I ordered one from one of the popular online vendors but it's just trash. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

I ordered one from www.expresscompanyseals.com recently. They are based in Dublin. Tricky enough design, but they made a brilliant job of it, price not too shabby either and they were sound to deal with. Made it really quickly too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭bildo

http://www.galwaystationery.ie/

These guys do for a decent price, not bought from them yet but have dealt with them on the phone and they are reasonable priced anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 alimegs

give the office shop a call, think the number is 091 xxx. Sean is a legend in there to

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭darraghking22

try vistaprint.com they are great, they do everything!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Amik

@darraghking22

Vista Print is where I got the poor quality stamp I want to replace. :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement