Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheistic belief lead to Hitler, etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Could probably be thrown into Hitchen's thread. How's he been doing I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Love that Hitchslap series on YouTube, it's a great watch.

As regards his health, I believe he was to appear at some event over the weekend except he had to be admitted into hospital on very short notice apparently, although he's just recently out and is doing "okay", apparently. Which is good to hear, somewhat.

It was just on a certain Facebook page that I've seen, it's only a note so I can't link to it I'm afraid. The details are quite vague all the same.
    We have just received word from Christopher Hitchens' management.

He had a medical emergency over the weekend but is now back at home and is doing ok, all things considered. He was not available to communicate before this morning. He is quite upset that he missed this event as he has never had to cancel at the very last minute before.

As mentioned during the conference we will be organising a special event with Christopher, free to everyone with a Think Inc. ticket, and will provide word as soon as we've worked out the details. We will organise some sort of private video stream for those who travelled from interstate to see the conference and cannot attend in person.

Advertisement