Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avengers game Pre-alpha

Options
  • 18-09-2011 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭

This showed up on Youtube today but is being quickly taken down.
    THQ announced the closing of two studios in Australia, one of which was the Brisbane developer rumored to be creating on a video game adaptation of Marvel Comics' The Avengers.

If you're very against spoilers don't watch as some movie stuff can be seen.

Looks good for a movie tie in and pre-alpha.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Not too impressed, partially because the vast majority of film tie-ins are godawful. I also like to actually see the hero rather than play in first person for it and the mechanics seem to be crap. I'd be expecting a vastly different experience playing as iron man instead of the hulk...

*Rant Over*

Although admittedly, it might have been brilliant given the fact that this is only a pre-alpha. But i'm guessing we're never gonna play this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Corkfeen wrote: »
    Although admittedly, it might have been brilliant given the fact that this is only a pre-alpha. But i'm guessing we're never gonna play this?

Who knows, depends on how much work was done on it, they may move it to a new developer rather than just waste it.

Also not like they're going to miss out on all that money that they'd get from this when avengers comes out, but it may not be this game.

Advertisement