Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Apps/Tabs to Facebook page

Options
  • 18-09-2011 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All

Just wondering if any of you can help me. I've added a competition to my Business Page on Facebook, but am trying to figure how to do it so that I have a tab on the left side of the page just for competitions.

Is there a simple way to do this? Can anyone recommend an app that I can add to the page for competition purposes only?

I'm looking into doing a local Facebook for Business course at the moment, but if any of you can help me I'd be very grateful

Thanks

Neesie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Go to your page. Click on Edit in the top Right. Then click on apps on the left menu. You'll then see a list of all the apps you have, click on "edit settings" and then there's a link there to add the tab. You can also have a box to give the tab menu entry a name if you wish. Click back to "view page" to see if everything is as you want it.

You can move menu items up and down as well.

Also if you want the competition app to be the landing tab for all non-fans you can set this in the "managing permissions" area when you are editing the page.

Advertisement