Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Option to have merged view of My Forums/My Threads

Options
  • 18-09-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭

There are two tabs 'My Forums', 'My Threads' which are the forums/threads you're following. I'd like to have the option to view them together in a single merged list instead of having to view them separately.

From my point of view as the user, there's no reason to have them kept separate, it's just 'stuff I'm interested in'. What happens in practice for me is: I view 'My Forums' frequently because it has 90% of the stuff I'm interested in, and view 'My Threads' much less frequently because it only contains the other 10%. This means I miss some stuff in 'My Threads', through forgetting to check it at times, or because I'm not updated about it in a timely way, it makes the time-sensitive posts redundant.

Maybe there's an admin reason to have them separate, but I think a third option with the two of them merged would be very useful.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement