Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razbam sale!

Options
  • 18-09-2011 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

RAZBAM announces it´s "Once in a lifetime" sale!
    Every single product, from September 18 at 00:00 Eastern TIme up to October 31st 23:59 Easter Time, 2011, will cost USD 5.00 each!. That´s right, each product will cost a mere 5 dollars!, take advantage of this HUGE promotion, since it will happen just ONCE! All RAZBAM distributors participate in this promotion, but we would love you to buy direct at

http://razbamsims.com/store/

I've just picked up their Corsair triple pack for a little over €11! They accept Paypal..so well worth a punt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Crowman

Just got the Intruder and Corsair, ok for a fiver, but lacking proper documentation and VC cockpits are a bit basic, external models look ok though.

Anyone else get these?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

VC is basic?:confused:

The Corsair II comes with a manual in pdf format. The A6 manual is here

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Crowman

I guess comparing to some of my recent AC purchases they seem a bit lacking, they don't look too bad, but most of the switches do nothing, very few systems simulated etc.. Not being able to set the Flap lever in the A6 to Takeoff is annoying (yes I know this can be 'fixed' by editing the Aircraft.cfg but still!)
    As for the Manuals, the A6 manual suggests you go off and find the information you need from the Internet!
    But hey, don't get me wrong these are a bargain for $5, I'm just pointing out some of
    weaker points in these Aircraft.
    I'm actually going to buy the Banshee next I think...

Advertisement