Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Break up of UPC picture

• 18-09-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭

Anybody getting break up of UPC picture in Waterford small ntl pace box. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

yes , happening the whole time with the newer box i have downstairs , the older box i have upstairs seems to be working fine,
    What part of the city/county are you , could it be an area problem ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Fran79

Hi
    Phone them up. Sometimes the boxes just need a hard reboot and a signal refresh signal sent to them. Takes 5 mins over the phone.

HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭dark_shadow

Fran79 wrote: »
    Hi
    Phone them up. Sometimes the boxes just need a hard reboot and a signal refresh signal sent to them. Takes 5 mins over the phone.

HTH

You could try rebooting it yourself!! Just go to factory reset click ok and when asked to enter your area code its 291 for Waterford. I does it anytime something goes wrong with it and it works fine then...if not just give them a ring!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

My picture has been ok but Ive noticed the broadband dropping off for 30 or 40 seconds every so often this week. Dunno if its related.

Advertisement