Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apples and Apple trees

Options
  • 18-09-2011 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

As you can read from my signature, I'm going to make a batch of cider in the next few weeks and I need people to donate apples. I can Come out to collect the apples, depending on how many they're are and how far from dublin you are. If you have apple trees on your property give me a shout via PM. I will of course give you some of the cider when it's been produced.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 greencella

Nulty wrote: »
    As you can read from my signature, I'm going to make a batch of cider in the next few weeks and I need people to donate apples. I can Come out to collect the apples, depending on how many they're are and how far from dublin you are. If you have apple trees on your property give me a shout via PM. I will of course give you some of the cider when it's been produced.

Thanks!

Hi!
    We have apples galore! You are welcome to them. I live in Shankill, Co. Dublin and have a friend in Dun Laoghaire too who needs hers collected.
    I hate to see them go to waste. Thanks. :p

Advertisement