Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seventh Son?

Options
  • 18-09-2011 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Does anyone believe in the seventh son of a seventh son stories? They are supposed to have healing powers. There is one, Danny Gallagher in Northern Ireland. One one hand, I am not convinced. On the other - well, what if he really can?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Then I'm sure he'll be able to prove it without any fuss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Up the Irons :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

So it shall be written...

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stanley 2

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

If your the seventh son then you are fighting for attention and would say anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

stanley 2 wrote: »
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy

Random CSI quotes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

You'd think it would be pretty simple to prove you have healing powers if you actually do. It's not rocket science. I don't think the 7th son of a 7th son thing makes any sense at all, so OP, I don't think it's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 murraymar

My grandfather was apparently the 7th son of a 7th son of a 7th son. (I can confirm the first two due to ancestry records but not my great great grandfather). I know that when my grandfather died 3 members of the family claimed they saw a banshee - my mum rip being one of them. To be fair this was back in the war 2 years so I have no living relatives to confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

Riamfada wrote: »
    Random CSI quotes
    More like Shakespeare man :D

Advertisement