Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't access exam results- hold on results?

• 18-09-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi,
    Im waiting on some repeat exam results, they're out tomorrow but was just trying to access my old results and it says I can't access them as there is a hold on my results due to unpaid fees. I've a book overdue from the library and owe them €20, wondering would anyone know if this is what the hold on my results is about. I paid the fees for repeating my exams. If it is just because of the overdue book, anyone know if I pay off the fine tomorrow will I be able to access my results tomorrow??
    Thanks for any replies :)

Comments

That happened me too.

Hold on your results usually mean you haven't paid for your exams/repeats.

But, I had paid for mine.. and college had put one subject in twice..

Examinations office will sort it for ya..

Which I'm sure you have by now.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement