Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgrad Lecture start dates? Before / After Registration?

• 18-09-2011 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering, as I am registering on Tuesday, I assume my lecturers start on Tuesday afternoon / Wednesday ?

There was no particular information about start dates in the information pack sent out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Plautus

Solair wrote: »
    I was just wondering, as I am registering on Tuesday, I assume my lecturers start on Tuesday afternoon / Wednesday ?

There was no particular information about start dates in the information pack sent out.

Did your department make contact with you at the e-mail address you used for your PAC application? Generally, they let you know about an introductory meeting for the class before the commencement of lectures. Postgrads register this week (I think) but their lectures commence the week after. At least this was the case for me.

Better safe than sorry and e-mail your department. They won't mind!

Advertisement