Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maidhc Dainin

• 18-09-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi if anyone could help it would be great. We are doing one of his books for the LC this year. I would like to get a chapter summary for the fist 7 chapters if anyone has it. Sorry but my teacher didnt really tell us the name of the book so what I can say is, the book is about his life in connemara where he gets a job playing music for a ceili. He then gets with this one called Eibhlin. Any Ideas

All help will be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

1. chead la ar scoil
    2. an cigire
    3. na tinceiri
    4 an bosca ceol
    5 la all ireland + an radio
    6 ag caitheamh tobac, ag fail airgead
    7 goideadh na huibheaca
    8 an ceardscoil
    9 rasaí mbáid
    10 cluiche peile
    11 suiri na mban

5 lines on each one. Anyone want some practice for their leaving cert haha :)

My bad not a summary of each chapter these topics ^^
    Name of book "A Thíg na Tit orm"

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Maidhc Dainín is a Kerryman, father of Daithí ó Sé. It was in his home area in west Kerry he played for the céilí.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

Maidhc Dainín is a Kerryman, father of Daithí ó Sé. It was in his home area in west Kerry he played for the céilí.

Shows how much I know about it.

Advertisement