Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayfield drugs

Options
  • 18-09-2011 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

any1 no what happen up there during the week regarding the drug dealers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

My sister said something about the real IRA dropping coffins into the front gardens of suspected drug dealers. Though she's one for telling tall tales so it would be interesting to hear confirmation from someone else in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

new2t wrote: »
    any1 no what happen up there during the week regarding the drug dealers

nah bai, no1 no notin

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

Dey dos always be doin dem decent yoks dere.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

*takes note of the snitches*

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭DeleveleD

What is this gibberish you're writing? Are you just rolling your face across the keyboard and call it a day?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭regress

Stark wrote: »
    My sister said something about the real IRA dropping coffins into the front gardens of suspected drug dealers. Though she's one for telling tall tales so it would be interesting to hear confirmation from someone else in the area.
    So your sister read the front page of the Echo. A coffin was placed in a garden. Ballinderry Pk I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,993 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Ah. Well the Echo's even less reliable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

regress wrote: »
    So your sister read the front page of the Echo. A coffin was placed in a garden. Ballinderry Pk I think.

Here's a link to the Examiner's coverage:
    http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/sinn-fein-condemns-vigilante-drug-march-167828.html

Apparently a coffin was thrown into the garden during a 32 County Sovereignty Movement march last Thursday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Big hard men throwing it in with scarves over their faces aye? "Dissident Republicanism" would be funny if they didn't actually also kill people. Can't wait til they start getting racist too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

How about the dealers getting Gardaí protection. That Dara Murphy isn't with it at all like.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Funny how scumbags want other scumbags out of their area so they can be the only scumbags in the village :pac:

Advertisement