Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TRADE: C64 and other bits

• 18-09-2011 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭

Another victim of my attic clearout - a C64.
    I dont have the original box but it still has the poly inserts which have kept it very clean. Never been opened up or tampered with.

Working fine. Games loading perfect too. Got a number of games on cassette (not sure what's there) and a boxed datacorder (bit yellow) which goes with it.

Here's a pic but can get better pics and details if needed.
    c64andtape.jpg

Regarding trades - not sure, try me...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive an Xbox one.
    PS2.
    Gameboy Advance.

and a few megadrive and nes unboxed games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

keithgeo wrote: »
    Ive an Xbox one.
    PS2.
    Gameboy Advance.

and a few megadrive and nes unboxed games.

Sorry, I already have an Xbox one, a couple of PS2's and several Gameboy's including the advance, SP's and DS's (kids...)

Thanks for the offer tho.:)

Edit - I also have (not looking for) Atari 2600's, ZX 81, PS1, Speccys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Any interest in this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056385782 .I could throw in Starwing,Super Mario world, and Donkey Kong Country 1 as well?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Normally id have a nes but im selling one tomorrow. Other than the above at the minute all i have are ps3 and xbox 360 games.

Any interest in this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056385782 .I could throw in Starwing,Super Mario world, and Donkey Kong Country 1 as well?

Sounds interesting alright.
    What part of Tipp are you in?

• Advertisement

Just an afterthought - I am also looking for an mp3 player witha bit of storage for a drum monitor (dont want to use the iphone), just incase anyone has one and wants a nice C64...

Sounds interesting alright.
    What part of Tipp are you in?
    I'm in Nenagh but I could meet up with you around Portlaoise if that suited .

I'm in Nenagh but I could meet up with you around Portlaoise if that suited .

Portlaoise would be great alright but I'm sure you'd prefer to see the C64 working etc before hand?
    :)

Great stuff,
    I'm sure you'd prefer to see the C64 working etc before hand?
    Not at all,I'll take your word for it ,the same could be said about my Snes.;).I'll drop you a Pm later to arrange meeting up.

Great stuff,

Not at all,I'll take your word for it ,the same could be said about my Snes.;).I'll drop you a Pm later to arrange meeting up.

Sounds like a plan. Deal. ;)
    I'll take it back out of the attic and see what extra bits I can find for it.

• Advertisement

Traded with Dark Savior.
    Thanks a million mate. Very best of luck with it. Any problems - just shout.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement