Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mowing the lawn

• 18-09-2011 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hey there,

Have a house in Waterford, but work commitments find me away from it almost all of the time - you can't be picky these days!

Anyway, this year I have found it increasingly difficult to reach on the lawn. It''s a small job I know, but one that needs doing. Causes me a lot of hassle to reach on, time wise (getting down there and back) mainly.

It's just your regular semi detached house, with a small lawn out the back and two strips on either side of the drive out the front.

Anyone know of anyone trustworthy who does a bit of lawn cutting in the Waterford area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Where abous roughly and I see do I know anyone in that area that I could ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭southofnowhere

Ferrybank.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Bear in mind the Rick with the silent 'P'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Wrong thread there chap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

Wrong thread there chap

I think not my good fellow!
    I would be interested but being on SW I couldn't possibly
    offer to do it. I'm sure the tax brigade are looking at all these