Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebay

• 18-09-2011 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there,

I bought some computer parts of ebay about 8 weeks ago. Paid 2500 euros via paypal and have not recived the goods yet. I contacted the seller a couple of times and they keep saying you should recieve within the next week.

Is there any way i can cancel this system?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Paypal dispute, if it's not too late. You have 45 days to start a dispute, after that Paypal will not entertain any complaints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

JohnnyTodd wrote: »
    I bought some computer parts of ebay about 8 weeks ago.
    jor el wrote: »
    Paypal dispute, if it's not too late. You have 45 days to start a dispute

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhnxk0qTOv-nM1qeekEhXmVzgU1C360kyqnvwjVBKxLmXh6IpAMEYXmWhQ

(sorry jorel, had to be done)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

about 8 weeks, and if it's not too late. Guess work can never be accurate. You also have 60 days to start a dispute in eBay. This may or may not work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 chocolate_cat

do it straight away. i paid over a hundred euro for a massage bed so i could start my own waxing business when i was unemployed. I never got it, made a complaint too late, he also said i would get it next week. never got a refund and i got banned, not the seller. Never got my money back. Do it asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

(sorry jorel, had to be done)[/quote]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

(sorry jorel, had to be done)
    [/quote]

Funniest thing I've read you have the flow of a heavy period #respect ballsdeep69

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

MOD:
    Thread is 5 years old, do not bump all threads to increase count post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement