Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business and Managment (FAS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭oddo

Well, the PLC (O'Fiach) has a business course you complete that 1 year course and you go into First year the next year in DKIT. So, i doubt somehow you'd get into 2nd year. It'd be O'Fiach you'd probably need to go to also not fas I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I doubt its a route many people have taken so I'd imagine you'd be better off going to the head of the department or admissions to see if they can help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DkIT_Computing

If the FAS course gives you a level 6 award in business or administration (I tried to open the page but it wouldn't load, so I can't check for myself) then you can apply for direct entry to second year in Business in Management. However, I don't think FAS courses tend to go to level 6 FETAC standard, so that's not likely to be possible. You'd be better going to O'Fiaich or somewhere similar for your course (which will be two years long in order to get a level 6 cert) and then transferring in

Advertisement