Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoftrifle, spring, AW .308 win sniper, black.

Options
  • 18-09-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

For sale : Airsoftrifle, spring, AW .308 win sniper

Excellant condition barely used
    Perfect working order
    includes approx 1000 bb's
    €100 ono<snip>
    located in Laois but can travel

for pics check link http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=384

Pack includes Gun and Scope . bipod
    Hopuptype
    Weight: 1500 grams
    Length: 1140 mm
    Velocity: 300 fps
    Capacity: 28 rounds
    Energy: .9 Joule
    Brandname: Well/ASG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

You up for a trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Airsofter101

Do ye wanna trade?

JG G36C with 3 mags and battery? Works perfectly and in great condition!!!
    picture.php?albumid=1652&pictureid=10542

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 davidkeogh

No thanks im just looking for cash. No trades. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you must keep all dealing on thread until a deal is agreed, for this reason, i have removed the invite to pm you from the original post to keep your add in line with the charter.

thermo wrote: »
    you must keep all dealing on thread until a deal is agreed, for this reason, i have removed the invite to pm you from the original post to keep your add in line with the charter.

Am i allowed to post a phone number? i dont understand how i am meant to do a deal without PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

davidkeogh wrote: »
    Am i allowed to post a phone number? i dont understand how i am meant to do a deal without PM.

nope no phone numbers :( you must agree a deal on the thread before you move to pm. its all covered in the adverts charter, see above this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭fido37

hi man

this sniper still for sale?

yeah still for sale
    interested?

i'm intrested, i'd offer 90 and i'm in laois myself so i can collect or meet in laois.
    but i'm away for work right now so it would be next week before i could collect.

fido37 wrote: »
    i'm intrested, i'd offer 90 and i'm in laois myself so i can collect or meet in laois.
    but i'm away for work right now so it would be next week before i could collect.

Thanks for the offer fido37. Ive got a few people interested but if I've still got it next week it's yours for €90. I'll update the thread if I sell it in the mean time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BadInvisible

Trade For An M9 With 2 Mags And Half A Bottle Of Gas And A Drop Leg Holster

NO TRADES

davidkeogh wrote: »
    Thanks for the offer fido37. Ive got a few people interested but if I've still got it next week it's yours for €90. I'll update the thread if I sell it in the mean time

cool beans :)

Sold Sold Sold

The airsoft rifle is now sold. It sold privately for €100. Thanks for the interest.

Advertisement