Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Studies online

Options
  • 18-09-2011 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I dont know if this is the best place to post this but I am looking to get a business diploma but wish to study online/from home. Would anyone know of a good reputable online college/course that I could do to achieve a recognised and valuable diploma in as short a time as possible. I dont want to spend a lot of money either..... thank you in advance.

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ezspeeder

You get what you pay for. If you can get a diploma in a really short time and for little money then how valuable can it really be. There is a lot that can be learned about business and it takes time to learn it all. I'm sorry I know that this does not answer your question - I don't actuallu know of any such courses.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

Have you looked at www.qualifax.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sagres

Thank you Mari2222. I appreciate the info.

I have had a look but cant seem to pin down the right one for me.

I have worked in management for a number of years in different fields. Having not attended any college courses yet in business all my experience has been hands on. I am looking to possibly move away to work abroad therefor I think that getting a diploma under my belt would be the right thing to do. jobs would be easier to apply for and I would feel more confident in actually gaining employment elsewhere if I did an accredited course.

Online maybe the only way as if I move I will be able to continue to study and prospective employers will see that I am putting myself to good use, along with my experience.

thanks ezspeeder, not much help though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

sagres wrote: »

thanks ezspeeder, not much help though :)

Just because its not what you want to hear...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sagres

smcgiff wrote: »
    Just because its not what you want to hear...

Not much help because as said it did not answer the question...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

sagres wrote: »
    Not much help because as said it did not answer the qu[PHP][/PHP]estion...

He did - he said it couldn't be done. I concur. This advise should save you time looking for something that is not there.

You're welcome :)

Advertisement