Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graduation 2011??

• 18-09-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

anyone know when the engineering graduation is on this year??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dellboy2007

GMIT Graduations will be held on November 10th and 11th. Individual Faculties have not yet been assigned a specific time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭compgeek

Hi Moseus,

Graduation timetable is now available here:

http://www.gmit.ie/study-at-gmit/conferring-galway.html

• Registered Users Posts: 33 moseus

anybody know when we find out about gowns and tickets and what time to be there and **** like that

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,371 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

moseus wrote: »
    anybody know when we find out about gowns and tickets and what time to be there and **** like that

You should get something sent to your home address in the post in the next week or two, I'm graduating from Castlebar on the 4th and we got the tickets and that this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭Who Knows?

Hi all,

I recieved my 'graduation pack' today in the post, which enclosed some tickets (2 or 3) to this years graduation. I will not be attending, but if someone wants the tickets, drop me a line.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lauren 190582

Who Knows? wrote: »
    Hi all,

I recieved my 'graduation pack' today in the post, which enclosed some tickets (2 or 3) to this years graduation. I will not be attending, but if someone wants the tickets, drop me a line.

Hi am looking for two tickets for the Thursday if you have them, that would be great. Do you live in Galway city?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭Who Knows?

Who Knows? wrote: »
    Hi all,

Hi am looking for two tickets for the Thursday if you have them, that would be great. Do you live in Galway city?[/Quote

Hi, thanks for your post. Unfortunately, I received a private message to have them during the week - tickets are gone.

Sorry about that. Enjoy your day!

Advertisement