Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Three Mobile Ireland - Stay clear CRAP SERVICE

Options
  • 18-09-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭

3 Has got to be the worst service ever! I bought a new 3 mobile iPhone on the 24 month contract 3 days ago on the online three page, when it arrived I had to wait 48 hours for the port to go through to carry my old number over to the new network,

Once I finnally got the port sort after several fights over the phone with the customer service team which is based in another country and seemed to be a language barrier. Once I got the phone working I found that I had poor coverage and not able to get 3G coverage in order to use the internet. So, I got onto the customer service team ago. Who where not at all helpful. They told me they would escalate the problem to their tech team to have it resolved and promised me they would fix it. They went through the settings on my phone which took about an hour which was not helpful and got nowhere in the end.

I checked online first to see if there was good coverage in my area which it showed that there was. This was not true and again another error with three! I've made several requests to cancel my account now as my phone is no good if I cant get good service as I need the phone for emails for work when I work from home but its no good. Three are refusing to cancel the account and keep transfering my calls to different departments, they are just trying to use up the 14 days bluffing me so after this time I cant get out of the contract.

They are a pain in the arse and I will never go near them again! Stay clear of them! I know they have the best plans out there but they are the worst to deal with if anything goes wrong and barely speak english the people at customer services!:mad::mad:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement