Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming lessons in Cork?

Options
  • 18-09-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭

As the title says, anyone know where I can get swimming lessons in Cork city? Beginner lessons, as I haven't swam for a decade and somewhere in which I do not need gym membership. Thanks for any reply. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

Mardyke Arena

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

you can get them in mayfeild pool or in sourse in the morans silversprings hotel 4505128 . you dont have to be a member , im sure all the other community pools ie churchfeild and bishopstown do them too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

oakgrove do them too 4356722 www.oakgroveleisure.ie, they run them in ballintemple too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Thanks for the replies, will check out Mardyke on Wednesday but looks like I'm too late. Silversprings is way out, will check out the other two. ;)

Advertisement