Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Maths Book

• 18-09-2011 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

What's the best maths book and revision book for the new project maths course?

Oh and for ord. level

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Books wont help for maths. You just have to keep doing questions. You can read all the theory you want but you need to be able to put it into practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

Yes but I need something to see what I need to be learning and to teach myself, as I am not in school ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Read the syllabus - it is THE book.
    Scroll down for the various Maths syllabi

Ok thanks :)
    Anyone got any book recommendations though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭DufferO8

• Advertisement

I was just on schoolbooks.ie and they still have the same texts and tests 3 that I have, how can that still be suitable for project maths?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

I was just on schoolbooks.ie and they still have the same texts and tests 3 that I have, how can that still be suitable for project maths?

youve have to get the supplement to the book which is like 9 euro in book stores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Are you sitting the exam this year or next year? That has an impact on the course you will sit and the book you need

Advertisement