Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LucidLogix Virtu Control Panel Driver installation problem

Options
  • 18-09-2011 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

I've being at this over a week.:mad:

Has anyone being able to update the drivers for the above?

I was getting pop ups from the Task Bar that there is a new version available so went to the site to get the new one, followed the straight forward instructions but when installed gives me errors saying it's missing a "User key" or some such.:mad:

Scoured the net, lots of sites with people with similar problems, tried all the stuff they did, mostly updating other drivers or connecting to graphics card instead of Motherboard but still same problem.:mad:

Hardware:
    i5-2500k
    ASRock Z68 Pro3
    AMD 6770

I suppose I could just turn off the pop up and leave it :rolleyes: but the OCD in me sees that as the ultimate last resort. I'm getting there at this stage though....:(

Actually I get two errors, I can't get rid of the other one either, but their connected anyway since the Virtu controls the GPU.

Comments

Advertisement