Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experemental workshop on culture night

• 18-09-2011 11:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

Hi all

As part of culture night on the 23rd I've volunteered to run experimental audio mini workshops at Exchange Dublin arts center.

Now I the date looms I find myself looking to expand my instrument collection with the addition of a theremin. Yes I know I know but I've been looking for an excuse for oh so long now to finally go get one.

Well now I'm back in the same position I've been many times before over the years drooling over those shiny MOOG's on thomann wishing they were in a more obtainable price range.

Anyone know of a good place that wont cost me a fortune? Checked out adverts and B/S but I'm all out of luck.

Any stores that carry second hand gear around Dublin?

Hmm hmm hmmm there must be a better way.

Comments

Advertisement