Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best deep tissue massage in the city?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking to buy a giftcard for someone for a deep tissue massage, preferably in the city centre.

I was looking at Cork Physio in town, but i've no idea where is good and where isn't.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I am looking for something reasonably priced. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

the link you mentioned doesn't seem too bad in terms of price anyway.

Also I see they are chartered physio-therapists which is good, don't waste your time with any of those Physical Therapists....there's a few charlatans around the place....one especially has a place in the city and before you (or the person who's receiving the gift) know it you'll be getting measured for a pair of custom made orthotics:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I know everytime there's one of these threads, I recommend the same guy, but he's a friend, and he's good at what he does.

http://www.wellkneadedmassage.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Thanks for the response guys. Very helpful advice re physio therapists and physical therapists. I hadn't thought about that at all :)

http://www.wellkneadedmassage.ie looks really good but unfortunately Ballincollig is too far :(

Looks like I might go with Cork physio and hope for the best!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

He's not based in Ballincollig, it's a call out service to your home/workplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

the link you mentioned doesn't seem too bad in terms of price anyway.

Also I see they are chartered physio-therapists which is good, don't waste your time with any of those Physical Therapists....there's a few charlatans around the place....one especially has a place in the city and before you (or the person who's receiving the gift) know it you'll be getting measured for a pair of custom made orthotics:rolleyes:

I presume you dont mean all physical therapists

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Owen wrote: »
    He's not based in Ballincollig, it's a call out service to your home/workplace.

I might give him a call myself Owen. Nice website he has too..:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

fedor.2. wrote: »
    I presume you dont mean all physical therapists

OK, sorry, you are right, not all physical therapists. I've been to some and they are very good because they don't claim to be something they are not.

However my beef is with the ones who like to pretend they are something more along the lines of a physiotherapist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

The current City Deal is a back, neck and shoulder massage for €12. Offer ends at midnight tonight.

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/cork/wellkneadedmassage/936963?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_266&a=1221

Advertisement