Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did Dolly Mixtures go?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

alot happens in a year especially nowadays

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

They are still around, bought some a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

No shortage of Dolly Mix around Dublin and Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Yep theyre in Waterford too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

to a farm down the country :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭donutface

Theres still some hope then!

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

donutface wrote: »
    I was in the mood for Dolly Mixtures the other day and see they've completely disappeared off the shelves in Cork

http://www.ocado.com/catalog/images-hires/44996011_H.jpg?identifier=adea092c5f44d3f2cc5c7f60364dec24

http://sweet-homealabama.co.uk/image/products/dolly-mixture.jpg_300.jpg

Are the ones I'm talking about. I've had them as recently as a year ago.

I wish they could force the companies to give announcements about taking these products off the shelves to allow people to stock up or kick up a fuss - just like Vanilla Coke.

a sweet factory in athlone still makes them. normally found in Spar and centra

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Conway635

You can also get them as part of the "TUBS" range - these little plastic tubs of different types of sweets, sold in Topaz filling stations - two tubs for €4.

C635

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

fairly sure holland and barret have them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Tesco do Dolly Mixtures in their own bagged range as well. Not too shabby either.

[subliminal brain: youwillbuyabaglateryouwillbuyabaglateryouwillbuyabaglater]

I might pick up a bag later..

• Advertisement
Advertisement