Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Repair in Kells aera

Options
  • 19-09-2011 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

my car broke down on the way home last night so had to leave it near kells. dose anyone know any good repair places that can come pick up the car and do the repair ? possibly hold onto the car till Friday ?

Thanks

if its any help the breaks went.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 hoommer

I use these guys for all sevice and repair. very cheap and do a great job.

Setina Motors Balmoral Ind. Est. Kells Rd. Navan – 085-1309064

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭WildSaffron

Con Sweeney in Kells will look after it for you - decent fella. His mobile number is 086 3798405.

All the best - hope it all works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Was just up with Con an hour ago. Very helpful. Recommended.

He's in the gate to the left of the Headfort Arms Hotel coming into Kells from Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jegeris02

I know this is an old post, but might come handy to some new readers. There is a garage called GT Motors, I use them for all my needs, they are very good and not very expensive. You can find them on facebook by searching 'GT Motors Kells'.

Advertisement