Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 week to MMA League Dublin

• 19-09-2011 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

It getting ever closer to the return of the League to Dublin!
    Weigh in begins at 9:30 at Loughlinstown leisure centre in Dublin this Saturday the 24th of September!
    We have 11 slots remaining in this event, so if you are planning on entering there is no time to delay, get over tot he MMA League Website right now and register!
    Couple things to remember -
    1. You must be insured under your club's insurance to compete - this is usually a standard clause with all club insurance, but check with your coach to be sure
    2. If you are a teen you must print out the permission slip, get it signed by your parents and bring it along on the day

See you all at the League!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Forgot to mention - if you know you can't attend, but have already registered, I'd really appreciate if you let me know, so I can free up the places and let other folks enter.
    If there are any spaces left by then, registration will close at 12 noon on Friday.

Just looking at the breakdown of the clubs entered in Round 3, big push back on from the Leinster clubs, not to be counted out of the Club Competition yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just looking at the breakdown of the clubs entered in Round 3, big push back on from the Leinster clubs, not to be counted out of the Club Competition yet!

Had intended entering from RFA but then a Judo comp which carries points towards my black belt was moved to the 24th.

Best of luck everyone - have a blast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ultimatemma

We will have a stall at this event with all of our stuff on sale. This will be the last event that Ultimate MMA Supplies will attend so come over and grab a bargain!

The first Dublin round of the year, an Ultimate MMA Supplies fire sale, the best way to get started in MMA competition - there are just too many reasons to be at this event on Saturday! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Can I get directions to the Leisure center please. I'm coming from the M1 direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭heno86

Just a quick question regarding weight divisions,i can't seem to find the info about weight classes, the English divisions leave .5kg for error is it the same with your league? Or is it strictly every 5kg?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

Can I get directions to the Leisure center please. I'm coming from the M1 direction.

Google Maps
    heno86 wrote: »
    Just a quick question regarding weight divisions,i can't seem to find the info about weight classes, the English divisions leave .5kg for error is it the same with your league? Or is it strictly every 5kg?

I think it's .4kg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭heno86

I think it's .4kg[/QUOTE]

Cheers man,cleaned the diet up for the last month lost a good bit but still waking up about 81.5 debating a quick sauna in the morning but don't wanna drain myself then not make weight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

heno86 wrote: »
    Cheers man,cleaned the diet up for the last month lost a good bit but still waking up about 81.5 debating a quick sauna in the morning but don't wanna drain myself then not make weight

The .4kg is for the variation between scales. Say you were 80kg on one set, you could be 80.4kg on another.

If you're going to the sauna, bring a set of scales with you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement