Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolock from SCD

Options
  • 19-09-2011 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how I would get from UCD to Coolock? Google maps is bringing me down via Stephen's Green, around Pearse Street and up the North Strand road. I will be travelling in rush hour so this is most likely not the ideal way - I would rather avoid Stephen's green / Trinity area if at all possible.

Someone who knows the area told me I can go via the M50 but it looks a very roundabout way to go.
    I am thinking the E Link and up East wall, or alternatively the other side of town - up the canal, over by Smithfield and up Drumcondra / Swords Road.

Any help would be appreciated - I have an interview so I don't need the stress of getting lost / sitting in mad traffic!! I am going to practice the route tonight but I still need to pick the way I'm going so any advice is appreciated.

Advertisement