Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New ross animal shelter

Options
  • 19-09-2011 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

anyone know if there is some sort of an animal shelter in ross, where you can adopt kittens etc? Figured this would be the best place to ask!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

If you look on Facebook from New Ross ISPCA, you'll find it. Its run by Ann Roche - don't have her number to hand but Barrowside Vet Hospital will put you in touch.

If you don't get her, there's a cat sanctuary in Gorey that I know of who have (I think) four kittens for homing at the moment, preferably in pairs. PM me and I'll put you in touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Markface

Hi

There is a lady in wicklow who rescues kittens. I know it's not eath but she has a lot of kittens at the moment so maybe you could work something out. Definately worth a call. I got 2 from her in May and they are looking great now.

She asked me to let people know here.

You can contact Catriona on 087 1757395

Mark

Advertisement