Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Press to Meco

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

http://www.maxqent.com/main.php?q=PressToMECO-Streaming.html

This is Fabulous.Sorry if its been posted before I missed it.

Yeah its a gem! I see you got yourself into it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭12april1981

Surrounded by talented people I was hoping to learn from them,I hope some day all in the pic can get together again.Will we see you at Shane Kimborough Tom ?

01010n.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Snapped this little fellow while waiting to be bussed out to the pad on that unforgettable day.

03838d.jpg

We were left at Pad 39A untill Sunset around 100 photographers got the privilege to watch this amazing sight it was a day Ill never forget.In the distance we saw another bus arrive it was the familys of the crew.

atlantis125.jpg

What we all came to see from all around the world..."HERES THAT RUMBLE" Well,it starts off as a rumble from that distance in a few short seconds its like a train wreck rolling up behind you.Your brain at least mine just cant comprehend that something so far away and moving farther away every second,can sound like its coming at you !

• Advertisement

110110v.jpg

Irish American Astronaut,A hubble hugger,the first Vet in Space !

Can anyone tell me who this gentleman is ? no prizes:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

110110v.jpg

Irish American Astronaut,A hubble hugger,the first Vet in Space !

Can anyone tell me who this gentleman is ? no prizes:D
    Richard Linnehan, he flew to Hubble on STS-109 in 2002 on what turned out to be Columbia's last full flight.
    :)

Surrounded by talented people I was hoping to learn from them,I hope some day all in the pic can get together again.Will we see you at Shane Kimborough Tom ?
    Sure hope so, just waiting to get a shift change at work. You have tp apply for tickets and go into a draw. I have my name in for two. Hope to see you there:)

Advertisement