Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Projector Recommendation?

• 19-09-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I'm looking to invest in a projector. It will be used during the day mainly for powerpoint presentations but also for web and you tube etc. I don't want to spend a fortune either! If anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 442 ✭✭trihead

hi,

I would suggest the epson brand.
    Epson EB-X9 or the EB-W9 model if there is enough funds available.
    Ask for the education pricing.
    You will see cheaper models out there but you want something that will last in the classroom. Remember the bulb replacement can be just as expensive as new machine.

trihead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

difficult one, epson is my recommendation though all of ours are built in, the w45oi is a trooper!

Advertisement