Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What size bed?

• 19-09-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭

My sister is either getting a Labrador or Labrador cross poodle soon, and as a present I'm going to be getting all the leads, ect but I was wondering as I know nothing about the lab cross poodles is what size dog bed will do both , I'm getting a plastic one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

It depends, if you want a bed big enough for the dog when he's an adult to stretch out in or if you want a bed just big enough to curl up in.
    Although my dogs beds are big enough to stretch out fully in they tend to curl up anyway. Dunno the size of the beds the vet bed we use is around 2 and a half feet or 3 feet long I think so I'd say a 3 and a half to 4 foot bed for a lab might work. If buying in a shop they should be able to advise you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I usually go for the ones that are around 70x100cm for my retriever. The plastic round I got in Argos is 90x64. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

cheers, gives me something to go on thanks

Advertisement