Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga and pilates classes

Options
  • 19-09-2011 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone recommend good yoga and pilates classes in the Greystones area. I can only go to morning classes and would preferably like pay as you go!
    I know there are loads of options but interested to hear from people who have experience with the different places.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Hi Katieoneill

I'm not sure of your level in yoga but there is a mysore class Greystones Yoga Studio and then led classes after that in the mornings. I go to these classes quite a lot so I would recommend them. If you're looking for something a little more gentle yet challenging class than I'd highly recommend Orla's class on Tuesday mornings. They have a drop in facility.

There is a place in Kilcoole called Luisne. Their courses and timetable are here. In all honesty I haven't been to Lisa's class as yet. I'm hoping to do that pretty soon.

There is also Tobye Hillier in Kilcoole. A really cool guy! He does classes on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings. You can find him here

I hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

I've also been attending GYS for over a year now and cant recommend it highly enough. All the classes cater for pretty much all levels and you can buy a class card or pay as you go. Rionach runs the studio, you'll find her number on the website - shes really approachable if you wanted to even just give her a call to have a chat, and she can recommend the best options. They also frequently run different weekend workshops (1 day and 2 day) for all levels and on the weekends when theres no workshops theres also a couple of longer classes in the morning on both Sat and Sun.

Advertisement