Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband issues

Options
  • 19-09-2011 3:01pm

Hello, we upgraded to the 24mb package last week. We were having constant problems with our old netopia router dropping the connection. Literally 10 times a day or more. The new zyxel router arrived just before the weekend, hooked it up and the same problems are starting again. I've had to reboot it several times this morning.
    Also our connection speed has not improved at all. I'm not expecting to actually get anywhere near 24mb, but anything more than the usual 6.4mb would be nice
    Thanks in advance for any help lads.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

nialler24 wrote: »
    Hello, we upgraded to the 24mb package last week. We were having constant problems with our old netopia router dropping the connection. Literally 10 times a day or more. The new zyxel router arrived just before the weekend, hooked it up and the same problems are starting again. I've had to reboot it several times this morning.
    Also our connection speed has not improved at all. I'm not expecting to actually get anywhere near 24mb, but anything more than the usual 6.4mb would be nice
    Thanks in advance for any help lads.

Hi nialler24,

Can you PM your telephone number and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement