Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you going to Merrion Square later?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of bringing the 9yr old into Merrion Sq with me later - any idea what the set-up is?? Will he get to see anything? I'm hopeful the Sam will be brought to his school as there are a few ex Dubs players who are past pupils...I remember when we used to win it more frequently, it was in my own school a few times:D

Anyway, would you bring a child into Merrion Square later? Wondering if it's an open top bus, stage or what??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Am guessing there'll be a stage in the park or something with some FM104 DJ or something and some crap music. Bear in mind that if Jedward are there I may be prone to violence so best to stay away from me :D:D

Advertisement