Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time gaming PC

Options
  • 19-09-2011 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi guys was just looking for a little advice.
    So I've been PC gaming for a while now and I've been holding out on upgrading for the past few years, currently on a dual core and 8600GT which is pretty bad. So I'm getting paid soon and was wondering about a price for a maching that could run the latest games on high on a 22" monitor. Games I'm looking to play would be BF3, the new star wars game and starcraft 2 on high.

Building the PC isn't really and issue even though I've never done it before I'm sure I can manage, I also need to get a new W7 copy.

If the cost could be below 600 euro that would be great but i know that can kinda be hard with what I'm asking. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks

Comments

Advertisement