Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the Head of Science located?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I was just wondering where I should go to find Head of Science in DKIT. What is her office number?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

emmbay wrote: »
    I was just wondering where I should go to find Head of Science in DKIT. What is her office number?

Have you tried emailing her and asking?

http://ww2.dkit.ie/users/members/breda_brennan (Head of applied science)

Or ringing the office number and asking ? - Phone: 042 9370260

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭emmbay

draffodx wrote: »
    Have you tried emailing her and asking?

http://ww2.dkit.ie/users/members/breda_brennan

Or ringing the office number and asking ? - Phone: 042 9370260

My email isn't working

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sharona1980

emmbay wrote: »

Hey,
    When you enter the college from the Hoey's Lane entrance (The door to college by O'fiaich College), take a right.Follow the corridor on around and then you will see 2 offices on your left.The 1st door is the Science Office.The 2nd door is the Office of the Head of the Department.
    Hope this helps.:)

Hey,
    When you enter the college from the Hoey's Lane entrance (The door to college by O'fiaich College), take a right.Follow the corridor on around and then you will see 2 offices on your left.The 1st door is the Science Office.The 2nd door is the Office of the Head of the Department.
    Hope this helps.:)

Your a bit late lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sharona1980

A thanks all the same would be nice:rolleyes: Usually the campus tour takes students to all the places they need to know when they first come to the college.

• Advertisement

A thanks all the same would be nice:rolleyes: Usually the campus tour takes students to all the places they need to know when they first come to the college.

I knew wer it was was just unsure tbh.. Well I won't be going back to the college anytime soon by the looks of it :(:mad:

Advertisement