Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Foods

Options
  • 19-09-2011 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Is there any website that takes laser card and has American sweets and stuff like jolly ranchers/mountain dew?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Luke!

Luke! wrote: »
    Is there any website that takes laser card and has American sweets and stuff like jolly ranchers/mountain dew?

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 39,419 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

There are most likely websites that sell the stuff, but Laser cards are dreadful and no US sites will take them. I ahve no idea how ireland got stuck with them. I didn't think people still used them tbh. I've had a visa debit card for a few years now, assumed everyone had got onwe from their bank now.

Yeah I have a site but uk maestro only
    AIB says that everybodys getting visa debit soon though thank god laser blows

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Little Alex

Where do you live, Luke? I think getting drinks delivered would be eye-wateringly expensive, especially from abroad, and I've seen Mountain Dew in loads of places.

If you live in Dublin there is a shop called "The Gourmet Bank" in Churchtown that has a whole range of American sodas and a selection of candy. There are probably others around too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

If you are in Dublin, there is also a shop called Candy lab near the Central Bank in Templebar. They do a good selection of drinks and sweets.

• Advertisement

If you're seeing mountain dew energy it's not the same:(
    I do live in Dublin so I'll check out those shops thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Where do you live, Luke? I think getting drinks delivered would be eye-wateringly expensive, especially from abroad, and I've seen Mountain Dew in loads of places.

It is very expensive. I bought a 24 pack of drinks as a once-off purchase on American Soda and delivery was about £14. It was a gift and the drinks aren't available here so it was worth it, but I wouldn't be doing it very often.

Advertisement