Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing and faxing facilities?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of a shop or something in the city centre where you can use a fax machine or somewhere that offers photocopying facilities?

If you do know a place, info on a price range would be great too! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Ahoyhoy wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a shop or something in the city centre where you can use a fax machine or somewhere that offers photocopying facilities?

If you do know a place, info on a price range would be great too! Cheers
    Webworkhouse. However, I was recently told that they charge €1.30 (or thereabouts) per page for sending a fax. Didn't make much sense to me as it's just one phone call and if you provide the document then where is the sense in charging per page?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

"Wired to the World" on North Main Street do these. I'm not sure on the prices but going on comparative internet prices I'm sure they'd be a lot cheaper than "Webworkhouse"!

Advertisement