Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to expect at the ploughing?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Tipp Man wrote: »
    On the traffic, what nutter decided that the cork traffic (and kerry, south Tipp etc) should go left in Stradbally and follow old crappy roads and the old N8 road as far as urlingford. We were crawling along at 30 mph while we could see the motorway was practically empty. Stradbally to Portlaoise must be what 7 miles yet they sent us 35 miles down these crap roads. It took us about an hour longer than it should have to get home

Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to have a serious look in the mirror
    I ignored that sign and carried on the motorway was there in no time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

whelan1 wrote: »
    did anyone see the fella shouting about jesus, he said he had done time in jail- pity they didnt keep him there
    was it Jesus or yourman shouting did jail time?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

I ignored that sign and carried on the motorway was there in no time.

Obviously someone like me from N. Tipp, S. Offaly, or Limerick who wanted to use the motorway up as far as Junction 16, then have a nice fast trip through Vicarstown:D:D:D

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭20silkcut

Was the big **** off property tent there this year?

That tent was akin to the Galway races tent for symbolising the Celtic tiger.
    Remember a guy trying to sell me apartments in Bulgaria back in Carlow in 2006. Such horse manure. Haven't been to a ploughing match since bar the one in Kilkenny a few years ago.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

20silkcut wrote: »
    Was the big **** off property tent there this year?

That tent was akin to the Galway races tent for symbolising the Celtic tiger.
    Remember a guy trying to sell me apartments in Bulgaria back in Carlow in 2006. Such horse manure. Haven't been to a ploughing match since bar the one in Kilkenny a few years ago.

HAHA good one silkcut, it was there in 07, def not there this yr or last yr.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

Advertisement