Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want some free drum tracks?

Options
  • 19-09-2011 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,

I'm a semi-pro drummer with 15 years gigging experience. I just got a loan of a digital recorder and have worked out how to use it - not bad for a drummer eh ;). Just throwing it out there if anyone wants to send me on a drumless track, maybe with a click too, I'd be happy to mail you back some ideas. Even better if you want to discuss ideas back and forth. I've got a bit of free time at the moment, still trying to remove the 'semi' part from semi-pro ye see. So I figured I'd post here where the sound engineers hang out.

My email is irishdrummerguy@gmail.com, or if that's not allowed PM me.

Thanks,

Edit: Oh I play a bit of bass guitar too if that's any help. Got a nice clean Goodfellow (now GB) bass too.

Advertisement