Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dreamspark for student

• 19-09-2011 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Yeah so basically i'm trying to get the dreamspark software but when i get to the registration part it doesnt think mu student email is valid?

Can any one suggest what to do here in this case?
    it also wont let me enter my student card number(ISIC???)

yeah so ummmmm please help :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shanederby

Hi Bart

Please be a little more specific, correct me if I am wrong

You have a valid ISIC card
    You wish to access the Microsoft Dreamspark software

Please respond asap and i will endeavour to assist

Thanks

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

shanederby wrote: »
    Hi Bart

Please be a little more specific, correct me if I am wrong

You have a valid ISIC card
    You wish to access the Microsoft Dreamspark software

Please respond asap and i will endeavour to assist

Thanks

Shane
    I presume the student card for ucc is a valid ISIC card?

When it tried to verify through the school it wants for my student email which leads to the reply "we believe this is not a valid email address".

i tried to get it through the ISIC method which said my student number is invalid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shanederby

Hi Bart

The UCC card is just the UCC card, the International Student Identity Card (see www.isiccard.ie, www.isic.org) is a different card that is sold and accepted around the world. One of the 44,000 benefits of this card is a worldwide partnership with Microsoft which gives cardholders access to both the Dreamspark suite of software and also the exclusive 93% off the retail price of Microsoft software.

In short, you need to buy an ISIC card (which you can do online at www.isiccard.ie), once you get the card you need to plug in the unique card number and you'll be away.

Thanks

Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

shanederby wrote: »
    Hi Bart

The UCC card is just the UCC card, the International Student Identity Card (see www.isiccard.ie, www.isic.org) is a different card that is sold and accepted around the world. One of the 44,000 benefits of this card is a worldwide partnership with Microsoft which gives cardholders access to both the Dreamspark suite of software and also the exclusive 93% off the retail price of Microsoft software.

In short, you need to buy an ISIC card (which you can do online at www.isiccard.ie), once you get the card you need to plug in the unique card number and you'll be away.

Thanks

Shane

Thank you very much :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

• Advertisement
Advertisement