Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Reflection ?

• 19-09-2011 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone here has gone thru a self reflective period since a break-up ? just interested to know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Yes. If we don't analyse, disect and reflect, then we will either make the same mistakes over again, or will be blind to the warning signs of a potentially bad boyfriend. I took two years out after a very painful relationship experience which had been going bad for years. It was only after careful reflection that I knew that I was ok to move on and not eternally damaged.

I think perhaps it is easier for girls than guys as we tend to talk things through with our friends and listen to what they have to say.

Sorry if you are going through a painful time. I know it is a cliché but time really is a great healer.

Advertisement