Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Earphones

• 19-09-2011 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I'm looking to get new earphone preferably in-ear ones..that are around 20euro from HMV or the likes.
    And ones that give good sound .
    I seem to go through a pair a month cos the connection at the jack breaks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'd probably be looking at the Sennheiser CX range but I haven't been in the market for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

I'm looking to get new earphone preferably in-ear ones..that are around 20euro from HMV or the likes.
    HMV and most shops offer very poor selection of what actually sounds good and is good value. You're money goes further if you buy online and you give yourself a much bigger selection.
    And ones that give good sound .
    That's entirely subjective on your preferences and the music bitrate and genre as some earphones won't be suitable for certain genres.
    I seem to go through a pair a month cos the connection at the jack breaks
    If you break them that regularly then it's through not looking after them properly. If you can don't put your mp3 player in jeans or tracksuit pockets as the plug is more likely to be under strain, instead carry it in your hand or in a jacket pocket where there is much less strain and risk.

Read up on what's in your price range here

Ones in your price range which are good include:
    soundmagic pl50
    brainwavz m2
    meelec m11+

Advertisement